Saturday, November 3, 2012

Abandoned Art Blitz

Yes, I am still around! Hard to believe I have almost been away for a year.  Sadly, I haven't worked on my dollhouse but I joined Mixed Media Art on Facebook and participated in Abandoned Art:  Fall Blitz.  Hoping someone found my abandoned art and will post soon!
http://abandonedartblitz.blogspot.ca/

 
Side 1
 
Side 2
 
If you are the finder, please email abandoned.art.blitz@gmail.com and let everyone know!

Also, I participated in a mini challenge.  The challenge was to use the vintage image of a girl in witch's hat and a black cat in an altered book.  I had an idea using different images from magazines and needed something to finish off the page.  The vintage image provided the finishing touch I needed!
"Graveyard Siren"
"How pretty she was"
 
 
 
~D

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you, glad you dropped by! Hope you get back to posting soon, I keep expecting you will have a new furry friend in your life to make you smile

    Carol

    ReplyDelete